Pints for Poe at Camden Yards
About this event:
Edgar Allan Poe may have been born in Boston, but he called Baltimore home. The Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum’s annual “Pints for Poe” event will be a pre-game party right before the Baltimore Orioles vs. Boston Red Sox game! Tickets are on sale now!
America’s Greatest writer meets The Great American Pastime at The Camden Club at Camden Yards, Monday, June 11th! Doors open at 5:30 PM. “Pints for Poe” pre-party tickets include:
- Ballpark Buffet
- Unlimited RavenBeer (AGE 21 AND OVER)
- Silent Auction feat. lots of E.A. Poe-related art and gifts
- Ticket to that night’s Baltimore Orioles vs. Boston Red Sox game
- Commemorative POE-ster
- FREE admission to The Edgar Allan Poe House
- Brief history of the Poe vs. Boston rivalry!
Can’t make the pre-party? No worries! First pitch is at 7:05 PM. Buy tickets from us to support Poe House, then root for the home team with your fellow Poe Baltimore fans in a reserved section in the Eutaw Street bleachers! Best dressed Poe or Orioles (or both!) fans will win free admission to Poe House and other fun Poe prizes.
Season ticket holders who wish to attend the VIP party should please email PoeBaltimoreManager@gmail.com