You can help us move towards that future today, by making a tax-deductible donation to Poe Baltimore, Inc. Your dollars will help build new programs, and advance our important aim to expand the hours and days that we’re open, as well as to offer more people the opportunity to experience the living legacy of Edgar Allan Poe in his beloved city of Baltimore. Please make your gift today.
As our thank you during these last weeks of 2015, all donors* who are:
· Our Hop Frogs: for your gift of $25 we’ll send you a coupon for one 2015-2016 visitor’s admission to the Poe House.
· Our Pendulums: for your gift of $50, the above gift, plus a snazzy Poe Baltimore coffee mug. (Sorry- we can’t mail it, pick up at the Poe House on your next visit.)
· Our Masques of Red Death: for your gift of $100, the above gifts, plus we’ll send you an autographed copy of Baltimore author and Poe Baltimore docent, David F. Gaylin’s Edgar Allan Poe’s Baltimore.
· Our Black Cats: for your gift of $250, the above gifts, plus a signed print of Stephen Parke’s 2015 stunning digital etching/woodcut of Poe.
· Our Ravens: $500, the above gifts, plus we’ll add something special.
Your gift matters. I hope I can count on your generosity today to help visitors explore Poe’s “chamber door”, and experience Poe’s unique genius through vital events and programs throughout the city that he loved. I look forward to counting on you as one of our supporters.
P.S. Your gift today helps Poe’s legacy thrive.
[*Please note that we’ll mail out our “thank you” items as soon as we can. Obviously, all donors living outside the continental US will not receive US tax benefits, and we will only be able to offer shipping heavy items like the book for an additional international shipping/handling fee.]