A sampling of Edgar Alan Poe’s classic work.
Works of Poe
Poe's Works of Poetry & Fiction
- Poe’s Poems (“Alone,” “The Raven,” etc.)
- Poe’s Tales (“The Fall of The House of Usher,” etc.)
Poe's Works of Non-Fiction
- Poe’s Literary Criticism (Reviews and Notices)
- Poe’s Essays, Sketches & Lectures (Eureka, “The Philosophy of Composition,” etc.)
- Poe’s Miscellanea (“Marginalia,” “The Literati,” etc.)
- Poe’s Letters (including letters from and to Poe, with a checklist)
- Miscellaneous Documents and Manuscript Material
For a complete list of Poe’s works written in Baltimore, click here.