This exhibit takes place at Carroll Mansion (also Carroll Museums), 800 E. Lombard Street. Limited street/metered parking. Pay-to-park garage available at Inner Harbor Park Garage, 751 E. Lombard Street, or 815 E. Pratt St. Garage. This is a ticketed event; timed entry guarantees admission.
Mansion/exhibit tour times cannot be transferred or changed by staff on-site. Tickets are non refundable. You may contact us to change your ticket up to 24-hours before your tour time. Phoenix Shot Tower tours are drop-in from 10AM to 11:30 AM Sat & Sunday only and are included with all tickets regardless of scheduled mansion tour time.
Info line: 410-462-1763; to change your reservation up to 24 hours before your tour time, reply to your ticket email or send a message via our contact page at PoeBaltimore.org.
Instructions for your visit:
- Limited metered/street parking available; parking garages available at Inner Harbor Park Garage, 751 E. Lombard Street, or 815 E. Pratt St. Garage.
- Please meet museum staff at the Lombard Street entrance of Carroll Mansion at your scheduled tour time; prepare to show your ticket on your handheld or provide printed receipt. Tours must wait outside for admission, so please bring appropriate gear for inclement weather. There is no early entry.
- Please arrive for your Mansion/exhibit tour on time. Tour duration for late arrivals cannot be extended and entry will be denied without refund 15 minutes after your scheduled start time. Please be considerate of other scheduled visitors the day of your tour.
- This is a self-guided tour with a duration of 45 minutes. Late arrivals will not be permitted entry 15 minutes after your tour start time and your tour time cannot be extended beyond your scheduled appointment if you arrive late. Tour fees are non-refundable.
- First floor of Carroll Mansion is accessible by wheelchair ramp if needed; upper floors and the mansion or tower can only be accessed by steep stairs. The historic site has no elevator. Refunds are not provided to guests who cannot climb the house stairs.
- Drop in tours of Phoenix Shot Tower from 10AM - 11:30 AM are included with all tickets regardless of scheduled Mansion tour/exhibit time. The Tower is ONLY open between 10 - 11:30AM Saturday & Sunday. Enter the tower at President & Baltimore streets, one block North from Carroll Mansion.
- You may be denied entry and/or asked to leave without refund for refusing to follow Mansion or Tower safety protocols.
- You may request a different date/time than your scheduled tour 24-hours before your reserved time (subject to availability,) after which there are no transfers or refunds. Reply to your ticket email, or visit our contact page at PoeBaltimore.org to make changes.
- During operating hours, TEXT 443-839-0611 for questions.
We look forward to your visit to The Poe Death Exhibit and Carroll Mansion/Phoenix Shot Tower.
Venue: Carroll Mansion, 800 E. Lombard Street, Baltimore MD 21202
Directions: This exhibit takes place at Carroll Mansion (also Carroll Museums), 800 E. Lombard Street. Limited street/metered parking. Pay-to-park garage available at Inner Harbor Park Garage, 751 E. Lombard Street, or 815 E. Pratt St. Garage. Shot Tower entrance is one block North from the Mansion. This is a ticketed event; timed entry guarantees admission.
Email: [email protected]